a new way to live


Is there a Church Connect App for my phone?

Yes!!! .... and it's FREE and very small!

Well it is actually a free shortcut you can have loaded onto your home screen, without chewing up space on your phone!

Do I need to apply for a Police check.

No, not unless you are a leader in one of the children's ministries.

All Ministry Leaders of Children’s programs must hold a current Police Check and WWCC.

Online Police checks can be arranged through a variety of websites, two of shich are mentioned below.
The cost of a police check will be reimbursed by Freeway.

  1. national-police-checks
  2. checked.com.au


How do I get a Working With Children Certificate (WWCC)?

If you have a WWCC for another organisation, this is accepted, provided it has not expired.

Otherwise please go to the link and enter your details on the request form.

            Apply for a WWCC

Note that you would be classified as a volunteer so there will be no cost involved.


89.9 theLight Partner
(formerly Light F

Freeway Baptist Church, a new way to live!